Friday, January 05, 2007

Blushingly embarrassing

Mood:tired and sleepy
Song:all the things that ive done
Newest infatuation:chinese
Secretly craving:sleep
Wish i were...at home

After the exciting wedding last nite, i went to work this morning a bit groggy, but still alive. The world was spinning around quite smoothly, until i saw myself in the mirror. Oh what horror, i almost saw the bride of chucky. I was blushing. Terribly obviously blushing. A truly horrendous case of disastrous make up. The situation was grave because i realised that i was in excess of blush half way through the first half of the day. Which means all the people who could have witnessed such a terrible incident, did indeed witness it.

Don't get me wrong here. I love make up. I love the colours, and i love the various brands that exist. I also love the little packages that they come in. Sadly i dont have much of an art with make up. The blush is always a bit too much or too little. Eyes look too big. Eyeshadow under my eyes looking like an obvious mistake. Subtle make up is the best. But in fact thats the hardest look to achieve.

Hopefully in a couple of months ill be better at applying not just mascara and lip gloss. Till then pray that the bride of chucky wont return :)

No comments:

Analytics