Tuesday, February 20, 2007

the end of CNY

Mood:lazy/guilty
Song:how to save a life
Newest infatuation:olive oil
Secretly craving:food
Wish i were...a teensy bit more organised.

Hello people. Apparently real people who dont sleep do read this. So hey there you. :D

A new pointfully pointless blog to patronise www.cultofcult.blogspot.com

Ok gettin back to the lame old topic of conversation. It is the last holiday of CNY. Which means tomoro is like any other day. I feel i guilty cos i havent really wished anyone for CNY, and i know i should have. But circumstances did not permit. So there's always wednesday.

Being lazy and all, i dont want to get out of the house today. It's the perfect day to sit back, relax and cook something awesome. I was thinking of Chicken peri peri... with sour cream. A culinary invention that i dont dare to test on myself. Perhaps ill wait till wolverine returns. So instead of experimenting in the kitchen. I will go out with the Babbling banshee and we shall babble like banshees over lunch. Something that hasn't happened in a while.

Apart from the lunch issue, due to my fear of becoming bald, olive oil has become my best friend. Today is a weird day. Cos its the last day to enjoy as well as the day before tomoro, which is going to be an even weirder day. Plus im still a tad bit sleepy.

I honestly have nothing more to say. No sarcastic comments. No insults to throw around. And no humane cause to support. So after such a pointless point, i shall go and bury my head in the sand.

No comments:

Analytics