Tuesday, February 09, 2010

midnight rambles, tambles and toos

it's 3 am and it must be cold out...

clarke quay is eerie at this time. it's a monday. the night prowlers' day of rest. the worker bees shall work. be it late, early or whenever. we all need to get some honey. my brain is quite agitated with thoughts of being magnificent (a piscean can never be 'ordinary'). i didnt meet the moon today, mind you. i only saw the stars.

tomato face and rare steak...
i watched these birds in the day sky. clouds too beautiful to forget. and a lesson learned. changi beach area is the hottest place in the world (in a very myopic sense). i have a neatly carved burn on my nose, thanks to my shades. my shoulder on the other hand, feels like a piece of cooked meat. its looking like that too.

incoherence, ideatic.
i have this poem in my head. ringing a tune. maybe it's a song. i never made my music. i never had the tune. the words are playing and the sounds are mute.
my paintings waiting for a brush to move.
the camera's sitting, dehumidifying. waiting for its next holiday.
i'm watching my fingers type nonsense in front of me. it's quite fun. i hope you enjoy this as much as i did.

i bid good night, and good morning -- and leave you with something to chew on...
“Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it”
Charles R. Swindoll


No comments:

Analytics