Wednesday, October 19, 2005

shout when you're pissed, and ONLY when you're pissed!

I've noticed that i talk to my blog when i dont feel like talking to anyone else. I know i am WEIRD. I was in fact born without the weird gene, but it was transplanted in my early childhood with the sincere hope of improving my cognitive abilities.

Apart from my medical history, life is catching up on me. Fiercely this time. I realised i can't leave it behind. I needed an escape, but escape just adds to ever-piling heap of shit that keeps collecting beyond the brick wall.

No I am NOT antisocial in nature indeed. But i can be antisocial at will. The term 'will' is used broadly. It covers the aspects of my mental and physical states. When these states are in an abnormal phase, namely when they are pressurised and are at work on seemingly uneccessary projects and assignments that are done merely because they need to be done in the shortest time possible, (im outta breath now) and not because they WANT to be done, my will commands my whole self to be antisocial. But under normal circumstances where i am usually happy and floating around in the summer air (it is strictly a metaphor, i do not have the physical buoyancy to float... oh and theres no summer/winter distinction here) i am far from antisocial. Sadly my mental and physical abilities are pressurised for a major part of the year, and hence i think i earn the 'antisocial' label.

Well what the hell and wtf (i try not to use explicit language), if you wish to judge my nature for yourself, go ahead.

Now that ive screamed and gotten over with my own problems....

Will the lady who talks about her pahtetic sex-life and sticky situations over the phone in the hall corridor, please leave those gruesome details to yourself. We (i speak on behalf of humanity) do not want to hear of the tragic fate of your poor partner. (i wonder what fuse in his brain shortcircuited and bade him to perform such acts with u, but thats another essay on its own, and im overdoing the bitching about other people in my blog so i shall quit)

So i say to humanity (or the 0.0001% of the internet population that accidently visit this site) Thank you, for lending me your ears, your eyes or whatever! Those who are dedicated to wasting their time on the internet (like me) please be faithful to your occupation and visit this utterly useless website.

Till im pissed, mad and suicidal again...
i love you all!

No comments:

Analytics