Saturday, May 12, 2007

heralding the weekend

Mood of the moment: okay
Song that i can't get rid of: let go, frou frou
Movie on my mind: PRICELESS (i want to watch it today... its got audrey tatou!!!)
Newest infatuation: everything
Secretly craving: dunkin donuts
Wish i were... travelling around the world.

The weekends here again, but who would have thought i would be spending it with the kubricks. i cant believe how ill my luck has been. but what can be done about all of it now. I wake up with the noise at 930. Saturdays are for sleeping. ****(insert swear word of your choice) to all those who don't agree.

anyways after battling with my pathetic life last week, i have come to realise that you can never compromise on your self. health and happiness are the most important... the best way to cope with the weekday blues is to jump out and do something fun, preferably something that involves exercise. Running, swimming or whatever else u may like to do. I would rather be jet skiing my energy away, unfortunately, that would include a considerable portion of my earnings as well. so for now, being the chic cheapskate that i am, i swim and (try to) run. And boy is that fun. I don't really hate the weekdays that much anymore.

When i have cooler things to say, ill be writing again, any case visit HUMAN SPACE to take a look at things that seem to make sense.

on a lazy Saturday,
i bid you goodbye!

No comments:

Analytics