Thursday, May 31, 2007

Poignant Pixies

Mood of the moment: stuffed on my own cooking (haha)
Song that i can't get rid of: umbrella
Movie on my mind: pirates 3
Newest infatuation: honey lemon water
Secretly craving: dark mean chocolate
Wish i were...in Greece!

Ever heard of the mushroom. Well, you see, its appearance is rather sporadic, but of late weird as it may seem, it has grown roots. Which is very much against my liking. Anyways, such parasites usually die when they have nothing to feed off.

Pirates were last week. This week who knows. I'd rather sit at home and experiment in the kitchen. Unfortunately this would involve de-weeding the living room which is totally atrocious and almost impossible. I think mcps and mushrooms have a lot in common.

In any case I have half the mind to hire my Pixie friends to strut their stuff and work their charms on this mushroom. Subtlety should work. Unfortunately for me, since its almost summer, the darling Pixies are frolicking somewhere in the south of France. Sigh, if only I were a Pixie.

Last weekend...
Pirates 3 (go figure the full name)
Cafe del Mar: a bit overhyped. Totally inaccesible with no solutions for rain. Plus its freaking dark
The long and pointless week...
Work: those of you who know will know
HOLIDAY!: yes today is a holiday. i choose to be a lazy bum and stay at home the entire day. (more importantly, the house is mushroomless for the moment)

Well,

That's all Folks!

No comments:

Analytics