Wednesday, July 16, 2008

headrush

after nearly 2 years of total inactivity, a day of not so strenuous exercise can be detrimental. after stretching, twisting, turning, and ultimately relaxing at my first yoga class in years, i feel sleepy.

yups, a total anticlimax, but im just tired and sleepy.

there are still a million things on my to do list that are hardly getting the attention they deserve.

my couch is still dirty and uncomfortable and the housing agent refuses to pick up the phone.

my toilet needs a revamp and the plumber is MIA.

i need a desk to sprawl out my laptop and all its appendages.

i need a dresser and a mirror so i can practice my beauty regime every morning before it becomes compulsory.

i also need a new mattress...

and i need to finish unpacking.

on top of it all, yoga is supposed to help me relax. but i almost blacked out at the class today. and it was only a beginners lesson. my level of fitness has reached a rock bottom -2.

with all this tiredness i need to force myself to write something on this blog so that i can ward away all the dating and find your match ads that pop up on the google ad bar. this is not an adult dating site.

i hope it works. and i hope you click on them. so that i can go buy myself a new couch, desk, dresser, toilet, and so on.

from a very sleepy insee,
adieu

1 comment:

Yash said...

I figured it out!

The dating ads are all from Singaporean sites. They are not appearing because we talking about dating or romance or whatever. They were mainly showing up because we must have mentioned Singapore in our posts!
Earlier when I was mentioning India I was getting nice high paying banking ads from India.

Analytics