Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I have red and yellow fingernails!

And, I bought lime green and orange shoes.

Lime green shoes have been on my list for a long time... I'm only worried that I'm starting to resemble some sort of macaw with this new fascination of avian mating colours.

Anyhow, painting my nails was fun. Almost artistic. Trying to get this squiggly curve to turn out right, with just the right amount of red and yellow was an utterly rewarding experience. As a first timer with creative nail painting, more so on myself, the little bits of keratin on my fingers turned into a temporary canvas for a walking exhibition of abstract art. I quite like it though. If not for the sloppiness inherent in my left hand (I'm right handed) I would say they are pretty perfect... Hah, enough about that...

I have also been looking for the perfect economic, colourful, stylish, well printed organiser. There are many interesting ones, the one I took a liking to was the Monologue 2009 A6 diary that comes in pink, white, black and purple. Unfortunately, I need an organiser, which tends to be more flexible. So my search continues.

No comments:

Analytics