Sunday, April 02, 2006

dreams in disguise

Mood:freaked out
Song: none
Newest infatuation: internet
Secretly craving: food
Wish i were...a student forever

ok so i have been spending too much time over the internet, detrimental to my project mind you, but thats the only way i take a break. ive set up a new blog, which i plan to update only on thursdays. apart from that ive been reading stuff about apple, google and dunno whos... mostly blogs actually. Quite a natural thing to do right? Heck its even helped me out with sketchUp. Ive found new components and better ideas on how to do stuff...

But its been giving me nightmares. Usually, a few weeks before submission i get nightmares about my design, but this time i get bad dreams about sketchup. It involves my design too, which i never finish, BUT, the majority of the dream involves sketchup and how that screwed up my design. Plus its always a problem solving sleep. So at the end of it, i aint refreshed. What the effing point is there of sleeping then, right? So here i am wasting many more priceless minutes throwing out all my anger so that i can get on with design. (note the avoidance of the word sketchup)

sleep|breaks like glass

No comments:

Analytics