Monday, November 14, 2005

blank

Mood: melancholy
Song: ballad pour adeline
Newest infatuation: jealousy
Secretly craving: raw mangoes
Wish i were...someone special.

I think i sound ungrateful. But i feel this way anyway. I've the most amazing best friend in the world who i know i can always depend on. But life is not all that rosy. Its crazy to have such an amazing best friend who makes your worries all go away.

I end making myself the loser through my jealousy, battering my own self confidence and self worth. Maybe i should look at the brighter things.. like life itself, and who ive become. Bickering doesn help. Neither does jealousy.

Lets get back to the real world. Of books that look and weigh like bricks... of books that make no sense.. merely strings of words trying to tell you somethin abt a place ull never really know...

No comments:

Analytics