Friday, November 04, 2005

food glorious food

today.. engrossed in my sketchup model i have been hungry hungry hungry hungry...

i bought enough food to feed an entire family. *greed*

but its prolly gonna last me till nite...

the menu is,
rice, chicken n cabbage.
veggie salad.
guava with salt.
orange juice.

the kind lady at the canteen gave me some murruku for snacks. at the rate im eating, im bound to gain all the weight ive so proudly lost. :(

breakfast was no light issue either.. cake cake fruit fruit and milo. i seem to follow the principle of 2 goods cancel 2bads... im disillusioned.

ok thats my set of discordant sentences for today. till my brain switches on to real life mode (as similar to ur life) i shall try to be more educated.

but who the hells gonna care anyway! :)

No comments:

Analytics