Tuesday, November 01, 2005

*

my head hurts. my eyes are open merely cos my brain wants them to be. i have been awake for more than 12 hours and this is wat happens. how am i to survive the next few days!

i wrote an entire post with the spirit and sarcasm that i usually show when im pissed off. but it got lost somewhere on blogger (and surprisingly i dint get pissed off then) and is now simply nothingness. the anger has worn away...more like the essay is finally done!

to the next phase. design. i pray for strength and courage. and hope that my motivation wont falter. if you already know me, you'll know why i pray and hope so hard. it takes divine intervention for u to see these qualities in me.

"The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen."
-Frank Lloyd Wright

No comments:

Analytics