Monday, November 21, 2005

transition

(painting is from Glib Vysheslavsky)

Mood: im actually happy
Song: teardrop
Newest infatuation: my history text book
Secretly craving: sour mangoes and chilli
Wish i were... sleeping

Sometimes i wonder why i let people walk all over me and trample me. I like to please people, within my limits, and i have the biggest vice of never being able to say 'no'. It's brought me into a lot of shit, and makes me feel terrible about myself cos no one really appreciates the fact tht i care therefore i do.

So then why do i try to make a drunk fren look a bit more decent by removing his glass from the pic? Especially if its an unappreciated effort? I've known the dude for quite a while, and i always feel this way... completely taken for granted. Yet, i still choose to please. I think its about time i stop getting angry with myself and doing wat i want to do. It's not worth the trouble and the pain. The worst feeling in this world is to feel completely unappreciated. And people who make you feel like that deserve a smack in the face.

But i guess this is coupled with jealousy. I mean transitions occur all the time, you expect them to too. But, when they happen you gotta take it with a pinch of salt. Hopefully, whether everything turns out ok or not, you're gonna be the same person. Its not ur life thats in jeopardy, so dont worry. Plus, its an interesting event that draws too many parallels to ur own life. Especially the receiving end. Lets just hope the irony stops there.

Since i really dont talk much about people, and the main issues of my weirdness these days ARE indeed people, ive got nothing more to say.

No comments:

Analytics